Werewolves and vampires lines are out

They are finally out. Obviously vampire line is stronger but also has one considerable flaw - weakness to fire. I am sure that vampires will be pretty strong in PVE but in PVP they will have strong opponents in dragonknights and templars. Werewolves are not as strong as Vampires but their weakness to poison is not that significant.  What do u think about those tree lines  ... 

If u dont know where to look for those trees try with  http://eldersouls.com/elder-scrolls-online/skills

They are finally out. Obviously vampire line is stronger but also has one considerable flaw - weakness to fire. I am sure that vampires will be pretty strong in PVE but in PVP they will have strong opponents in dragonknights and templars. Werewolves are not as strong as Vampires but their weakness to poison is not that significant.  What do u think about those tree lines  ... 

If u dont know where to look for those trees try with  http://eldersouls.com/elder-scrolls-online/skills

And lots of the siege equipment does fire as well.

Guest The Informant

1. vampires are not stronger than werewolves. werewolves damage is derived from max stamina, so relative strength when compared to vampires is entirely dependant on the max stamina of the character(redguards are prob insane dmg)

2. vampires are weak to fire and werewolves have a weakness as well(silver but havent seen it in game) and both are weak to all fighters guild abilities(werewolves only with skilled tracker passive).

and lastly from what I've heard from internal testers(not stress) both werewolves and vampires get torn apart in pvp due to their weaknesses 

so as a vampire if u dont fed for 120 min your skills cost 60% less at the cost of some useless hp regen? i'll take the -60% cost of vampire skills,thanks....maybe if u play as a dunmer and stack fire res u can be a vampire and survive fire dmg,good for me since i was already going to play as a dunmer.....a question about the skill Mist Form,it says 3 sec cast time but there is no duration,does it last 3 sec as well or u can simply toggle it and keep it on as long as u want?

norefunds i played in beta alot with health regenskills. they are way cheaper as normal heals and imho more efficent.

vampire sounds nice but i guess i'll going werewolf. seems to fit in my playstyle with my bruisertemplar.

just 2 questions

where to get it

AND how hard its to get it?

edit:

light and heavy attacks are the small and big autoattack?

and

Mist form

i guess its Channeltime 3 sec not casttime 3sec?

since the mist form morph says 149 poison dmg every 0.5 it looks like 3 sec its the duration of the skill,i think its impossible that u can toggle something that gives u cc immunity -75%dmg taken and deals 300 poison dmg per sec.....with such low duration and high cost it looks pretty bad,but maybe with high mana cost reduction u can spam it and 300 poison dmg per sec x3 sec its 900 poison dmg that its quite a lot even at lvl 50,so i think that i will test it anyway....u guys know if there is a way to remove vampirism?

since the mist form morph says 149 poison dmg every 0.5 it looks like 3 sec its the duration of the skill,i think its impossible that u can toggle something that gives u cc immunity -75%dmg taken and deals 300 poison dmg per sec.....with such low duration and high cost it looks pretty bad,but maybe with high mana cost reduction u can spam it and 300 poison dmg per sec x3 sec its 900 poison dmg that its quite a lot even at lvl 50,so i think that i will test it anyway....u guys know if there is a way to remove vampirism?

Stack a shit load of magicka and wear light armor for the perks is my best guess haha. I am wondering about the  POISON MIST as well. I am probably going Bow with Snipe / auto attacks untill enemies get close to me. then use Poison mist and when half life or so. drain essence and the devouring storm healing ult as a nightblade.