What would you do to win a Imperial edition preorder?

I'm really keen on this idea and I think whoever enters this contest are the people who have to pool the money for it, while the rest of the community gets to vote on who gets it (this way it's like a raffle)! I'm going to make all of my options include nudity, 'cause I know y'all are freaks! ;) Of course, other members would be welcome to contribute toward the prize as well if they feel graciously inclined to do so.

For standard edition (digital please)-

I'd make naked snow angels in my back yard. There's about a foot of snow, and it's been around -10* at night here lately (-23.3*C).

For Digital Emperial Edition-

In the broad daylight, I would go to the area of town with the most foot-traffic... Proceed to one of the docks... Strip off my clothes...

And jump into the lake. (Remember, it's cold out there! The lake would definitely be frozen but it's a river/lake combo.)

For Physical Emperial Edition (because it'd require the physical one anyway)-

I'd tie my (very attractive+good body) girlfriend up... [David will stop paying me if I don't censor this. Sorry, Blake]... Or trying to anyway, she is pretty picky! Either way it'll be entertaining, haha

• Upvote 1

I'm really keen on this idea and I think whoever enters this contest are the people who have to pool the money for it, while the rest of the community gets to vote on who gets it (this way it's like a raffle)! I'm going to make all of my options include nudity, 'cause I know y'all are freaks! ;) Of course, other members would be welcome to contribute toward the prize as well if they feel graciously inclined to do so.

For standard edition (digital please)-

I'd make naked snow angels in my back yard. There's about a foot of snow, and it's been around -10* at night here lately (-23.3*C).

For Digital Emperial Edition-

In the broad daylight, I would go to the area of town with the most foot-traffic... Proceed to one of the docks... Strip off my clothes...

And jump into the lake. (Remember, it's cold out there! The lake would definitely be frozen but it's a river/lake combo.)

For Physical Emperial Edition (because it'd require the physical one anyway)-

I'd tie my (very attractive+good body) girlfriend up... [David will stop paying me if I don't censor this. Sorry, Blake]... Or trying to anyway, she is pretty picky! Either way it'll be entertaining, haha

I can assure you that the only way money will help in this competition is to hire someone to do the work for you:)

You cant buy yourself into this.

I'll be running a competition which is supposed to launch on the 10th, details aint really final. Just got the prices:)

• Upvote 1

I can assure you that the only way money will help in this competition is to hire someone to do the work for you:)

You cant buy yourself into this.

I'll be running a competition which is supposed to launch on the 10th, details aint really final. Just got the prices:)

Oh nice!! More people will be able to enter then! :) Cheers mate, this is a fun idea.