Howdy all

Cacus

Hiya everyone, awesome site you have and lots of exellent info for getting ready for ESO.

Well my name is Ben and live in the UK Corwall, I'm 35 and been Playing MMO's since 2003 with SWG and been hooked ever since.

I've been in 4 guilds in my life all have been a very good,

1st was SWG called RATS/STAR on the EU-Farstar server= I left due to quitting the game but still keep in contact with a few members

2nd was The Acolytes in Age of Conan on the US server= They were a great bunch of lads

3rd was  Fever Clan in SWTOR and I left as the guild on the game Disbanded

I'm now currently in Dark Brotherhood who I joined in 2012 in SWTOR and we are now going to play ESO as Daggerfall Covenant, I will be playing Brenton-Dragon Knight-Light Armor-Destruction Staff/2H Sword, I've been using this Site to choose this setup and also have what skills i will be consentrating on as well which is a big thanks.

Just so you know we are working on a new guild name for ESO as i kinda think The Dark Brotherhood is taken :P

• Upvote 1

Just so you know we are working on a new guild name for ESO as i kinda think The Dark Brotherhood is taken :P

Probably one of the most sought after names, hope you are the first ones to get it. Doesn't beat The Litterbox: Where the Elite Khajiit Meet in the Heat.

I'll probably be Aldmeri Dominion, but I hope to see you on the forums regardless.