not the right drouge

Guest no one

Question

I'm on the quest to get all three Gauldur amulet fragments I gotten the first two no problem but the one in Shroud Hearth Depths is the one I'm having trouble with. I have literally every thing in here but the problem I'm having with this one is the drouge I'm suppose to fight isn't here the one I fought is a scout drouge and the amulet isn't on him. How am I suppose to finish the quest without it?

4 answers to this question

Uh... Is this Tcee?

There is no brother / amulet fragment in Shroud Hearth Depths. Are you positive you're following the correct quest marker? Shroud Hearth Depths is a location for the 'Lifting the Shroud' quest; the amulets are located in Saarthal, Geirmund's Hall, and Folgunthur -- collectively the 'Forbidden Legend' quest.

Uh... Is this Tcee?

Don't tease me, David-senpai.

Idk I went to the place wiki told me to go. So I'm guess I'm following it right.

If you went to Shroud Hearth Barrow, then either the wiki is wrong or you read it wrong. But you seem like a smart person, so obviously the wiki was mistaken.

If you set Forbidden Legends as your active quest, it should point you to the correct places. Which amulet parts do you have?