Dagerfall PC/EU Group

irons

I'm basically looking for a few likeminded players to form a group and in the longer run a raid.

So what should you bring to the party:

18+

expierence in other MMO's

plan on rushing to max level

speak english or german

focus on PvE

be open for a little bit PvP

TS/Mumble or whatever

For those who don't know me:

I have played MMO's for quite a few years (around 7 years)

I have played kind of semi professional (made around 600€ a month through sales)

I'm going to play a DK Tank

and I will mainly focus on PvE but I will also play PvP

This whole thing would be semi hardcore which means personal life goes first but we should still target to be at the top.

In the first run I would like to find 1 Healer and 2 Dps/Support so that we could form a dungeon group, but like I mentioned in the beginning it would be nice if we could get enough people together to form a raid.

• 3 weeks later...

Irons , 

I am here. Changed to DC. I'll play most probably Breton NB and alt will be DK ( i will start alt only if i dont feel good with main or if i become really good with main and that is after 50++ ). Unfortunately i will not be able to squeeze in more than 3 hours online in average. I played wow as u did. My focus was hardcore PVE. After initial 6 month period ( adjustment period )i can't remember that was out dpsed in dungeon ( played at least 3-4 per day) and always between first 3 on raids (  25 man raids) . My dungeon play style ? i am on my tanks back all the time ( when i pick his pace and habits ) like shadow and having other eye on healer, paying a lot attention to cc's and interrupts. Wiping is not problem at all. Don't complain ever. I speak during dungeons rarely and if i do that's just to coordinate some detail. If u are interested i am in.