Ask Me Anything

Blake

She was a pretty good friend I knew in high school. She was going to a technical college in the area and needed a room mate for one year while she finishes up some classes; think they were some sort of Psychology or other Social Science classes she needed to pick up before grad school. She needed somebody to pay half of her rent and I needed a cheaper place to stay in for one year.

She was a pretty good friend I knew in high school. She was going to a technical college in the area and needed a room mate for one year while she finishes up some classes; think they were some sort of Psychology or other Social Science classes she needed to pick up before grad school. She needed somebody to pay half of her rent and I needed a cheaper place to stay in for one year.

So you never tried anything, or are you friend-zoned?

Meh, never really felt attracted to her in that way. Not that she was an ugly woman, just she really was just a friend.

Point is moot now because I live in a different place with 3 French guys and I hate all of them.

Why do you hate them? Following your explanations above, I figured that situation would be right up your alley.

Europeans are really difficult to live with. They are loud, they all smoke (I have asthma), they invite their other European friends who are also loud and also smoke, they dry their clothes on the weakest heat setting, they stream some French show at the same time every few nights and skype with their family and I blame that for all my internet problems, they aren't that friendly, they put up a French and a Russian flag outside our window (one of them is originally from Russia), on two occasions some one they knew has lived with us for 5+ days (pretty sure that is against the rules), I'm about 40% certain one of them stole a roll of toilet paper from me, and I think they drank at least 4 of my Pepsis.

I don't really hate them. It is just that I don't necessarily like anything about them.

Are those fingers really that bad, or is that just a bad-looking picture?

It seriously looks like you've got 1 mallet finger, 1 jersey finger, and 1 boutonniere rupture.. which would mean, your hand is out of commission for at least 6 weeks.

Would you believe me if I told you it looked a lot worse than it actually was? A lot of the...eh...dis-figuration was due to swelling, and that went away by the afternoon of the next day. I actually only broke some bone in my hand that runs along the bottom of my pinkie, ring finger, and middle finger.

Also, pretty much every doctor that looked at it asked me if I got in a fight. Apparently it is a common injury when hitting something, or I guess somebody, and they tried to "get the truth out of me". Much harder to explain that I was just dicking around with a chair, a counter, and a fridge.

I think Europeans are very different, and very few Norwegians smoke (they usually take snus, disgusting thing they put under their lip). But anyways, how's their English? French tends to have kinda shite English. Also are you studying (and if so, what)?Edit: You said you're attending school so I guess you are studying. Also, how old are you?

What legendary quests have you completed, and what evil entities have you slain, to deserve all of the titles and honors bestowed upon you by the lords and denizens of Elder Souls?

How can I, a lowly Elder Souls peasant, ascend to the high and honorable rank of Moderator?

I guess the only thing I'm ever "well known" for are my topics. And I use that term loosely as the majority of my topics are on old forums and the majority of members who knew them are long gone.

Moderator is for losers. Automated news bot that occasionally replies to topics is where it is at.

I think Europeans are very different, and very few Norwegians smoke (they usually take snus, disgusting thing they put under their lip). But anyways, how's their English? French tends to have kinda shite English. Also are you studying (and if so, what)?Edit: You said you're attending school so I guess you are studying. Also, how old are you?

Their English is fine, though some of the phrasing is a bit different. Like, they will say "enjoy your meal" instead of "have a good lunch" or whatever. On the first day we lived together, I had to show them how to use the washer, dryer, and dishwasher.

I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in May. I'm in school for Criminology.