Photo

What happened to all of the Theorycrafting?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Haven't seen many ideas posted for new builds recently. 

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Terhix

Terhix

• 62 Posts

I guess a lot of NA people are busy playing the beta? That and I've posted my build, I don't think I'll be doing another one till release, might do adjustments if I see more info from the game, though *cough*morphs*cough*.

yerion

yerion

• 48 Posts

You can only get so far with theory crafting. At this point we need more data. I look for new stuff almost every day. But until there is actually something new, no more theory crafting for me :).

ForEverone

ForEverone

• 5 Posts

give us unworthy some content to theory craft about please :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

give us unworthy some content to theory craft about please :)

I would, though sadly the skill database already has everything I know. :(

I guess a lot of NA people are busy playing the beta? That and I've posted my build, I don't think I'll be doing another one till release, might do adjustments if I see more info from the game, though *cough*morphs*cough*.

Oh, that's still going on? I thought that was Friday.

Terhix

Terhix

• 62 Posts

Started on Friday, the beta weekend is spanning the whole.. well, weekend. Not sure if Monday is included as it was in few other games, but I guess things should be back to norm soon, and we should get more data to play with :).

ghost5689

ghost5689

• 131 Posts

just got through playing beta and everything changed specially the racials.So do rely to much on your builds. :)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

just got through playing beta and everything changed specially the racials.So do rely to much on your builds. :)

Sigh, after all of those hours of typing up the skill effects...

Do you have the new racials? Those are probably more locked-in than the other skills.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts
Personally I lost interest because of the lack of information for the last couple of weeks.

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts

Personally I lost interest because of the lack of information for the last couple of weeks.

Fair point.

Most of the skill and class information came from the events over the summer, so the knowledge that's out there is a bit behind the eight ball to say the least.

Quaren

Quaren

• 19 Posts

I'm not sure theorycrafting really applies to this game. Aside from the racials, pretty much anyone can do anything. I played a templar on beta this weekend and was amazed at the versatility of the system.

So, while I'm certainly a theory crafter at heart, it doesn't really work here in the same sense of min/max that you can apply to other games. My advice, pick a concept for your character and go with that. There will be skills to support whatever you want to do, no matter what class you choose to play.

~Q

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

I'm not sure theorycrafting really applies to this game. Aside from the racials, pretty much anyone can do anything. I played a templar on beta this weekend and was amazed at the versatility of the system.

So, while I'm certainly a theory crafter at heart, it doesn't really work here in the same sense of min/max that you can apply to other games. My advice, pick a concept for your character and go with that. There will be skills to support whatever you want to do, no matter what class you choose to play.

~Q

The fact that everyone can play anything means that build design is more important than ever because there will be larger gaps between good and bad builds. Including the freedom of choice between resources/health, morphs, enchantments, etc. the difference between good and bad builds will be huge.

The reason I haven't been posting is because 1) the PS4 came out, so I've been livestreaming Resogun and COD. 2) we pretty much made the best possible builds with the current knowledge-at least in my opinion-so until the updated skills are available, there's nothing else to really figure out.

yerion

yerion

• 48 Posts

Allright guys! Let the theorycrafting commence! The biggest source of ESO skill information has just been updated (https://docs.google....p=sharing#gid=0).

- Most numbers of skills have been tweaked (adjusted to lv 1 value)

- Several morphs have been added

- All passives have 2 ranks, and racial passives 3 ranks

- Emperor skill lane added (only passives)

- Undaunted skill lane added

So lots of new information to keep us theorycrafters happy!

More-Oh-Wind

More-Oh-Wind

• 19 Posts

Allright guys! Let the theorycrafting commence! The biggest source of ESO skill information has just been updated (https://docs.google....p=sharing#gid=0).

- Most numbers of skills have been tweaked (adjusted to lv 1 value)

- Several morphs have been added

- All passives have 2 ranks, and racial passives 3 ranks

- Emperor skill lane added (only passives)

- Undaunted skill lane added

So lots of new information to keep us theorycrafters happy!

fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap

*reads emperor skill line*

*shits self* Oh god, I'm shitting all over myself! Aughhh so embarrassing D:

*reads Undaunted skill line*

*vomits profusely* Huuuughhhhlllll sooooo goooood!!! Huuurrrrrllllllrrrlrlrlggggghhh

*reads new morphs*

Ohh god,, I'm cumming, raarrrrllllrarrllll, it won't stop spraying!!!

*trys to point away from monitor*

OH GOD IT SHATTERED THE WINDOW!!! NO IT GOT ON THE OLD LADY OUTSIDE NOOOOO, BUT SILL SOO GOOD NEWWW INFOOOZZZZZ

*finished cumming, then goes back to toilet to continue shitting and vomiting*

Quaren

Quaren

• 19 Posts

*sigh* sometimes I wish you had to qualify to post things

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com