Anything you folks are curious about?

Brodo, I thought you knew everything about everything.

I also know everything about what everyone else doesn't know. ;)

Also, it would be great if the skills could be verified. Not that anyone needs to comb through all of the descriptions, but a general / quick fact-check could be helpful. Being able to add in those that are completely great would be especially great.

I'd love to know if there's an option for dirt on your face.

Y'know. For the party. Preferably for a gal of the Breton persuasion. Or maybe at least an option for no makeupy looking stuff.

The visuals during the character creation were a bit messed up for me when I was making my person.

However, you can give your person an eye patch. That is pretty much all you need to know.

The visuals during the character creation were a bit messed up for me when I was making my person.

However, you can give your person an eye patch. That is pretty much all you need to know.

Are you able to purchase eye-lash extensions after creating your character? I would assume so, otherwise the ability to style with mascara during character creation would be rather silly.

Also, did the developers put in sufficient differentiation between eye shadow and eye liner? This is a deal breaker for me since I lose all immersion and devs seem to get it wrong in every MMO.

pls respond.

they probably have a LFG tool as well as a district wide chat (and guild chat. and friends list. and...)

i would not be too worried about that part.

note that all players can take on any role (as long as they dedicated time and effort raising the various weapon and armor trees). need a tank? the sorc can be a tank - just use heavy armor, 1 hand and shield and most skills from the two lines and you are good to tank...