Jump to content

Hearthfire Spouse/child question

* * * * *

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic


  • Guest
I have a male character, and I recently adopted Sofie in Riften and moved her into Vlindrel Hall in Markarth (which, if you haven't guessed, I own). Now I want to get married, and I was wondering that if I marry someone who owns a house already, can I move myself and Sofie into my spouses home? Not really sure if I would actually do this or not, just wondering if I could.


The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.



  • Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

To adopt a child and have them move in with you, you need to own a house that has a child's bedroom. There are five houses that have the option for a child's bedroom, not counting the three player-built houses (which also have the option). So no, you won't be able to move the kids into your spouse's house.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com