Around the Web – Hallow’s Eve edition

Brodo Swaggins

Posted Image

With two days until Halloween, we put together some haunting links to check out as you finalize your costume and ready your candy bag.

Starting at Gamespot, there’s a special edition of Skyrim Mods featuring these spooktacular mods:

• [*]
Halloween in Solitude by Merilla [*]Bat Travel Vampire Power by Didymus Ei [*]Challenge of the Daedra — Waking Nightmare II by IronMan 5000 [*]Hill House Returned by Ithlia [*]aMidianBorn Glass Armor by Modd3r and CaBaL

The scares don’t end with Skyrim. Recently, The Evil Within was featured in Yahoo’s 10 terrifying new horror games list, as well as Technology Tell’s own top 5 horror list.

Related, here’s a final reminder for Wikia’s ‘Thinking Outside of the Boxman’ Halloween Sweepstakes. By sharing your Evil Within-themed fan art or costume, you’ll have a chance to win an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 graphics card and a Shinji Mikami-signed poster. To participate, share your submission in the comments section here through 10/31 (read full sweepstakes rules).

Already entered, check out Chinduism’s spot-on Boxman costume below.

Posted Image

Much better than my effort.

View Original Article

Better luck next year, Box Matt.

Posted Image

I cracked up when I saw this because of his University of Michigan track jacket (or whatever). I PM'd him on Bethesda forums months ago and, knowing he was a fellow Michigan fan from his forum interests (I attend U of M for those unaware), signed off on my PM with "Go Blue!"

I'm convinced it was the only reason he responded to my rambling at all, albeit it was weeks/months after I originally sent it.