Building Your Character - Elitist Builds

Musclemagic

I think he meant at like 17:10 in that link where the NB healer was using his DW bar instead of Resto bar, he must have been Cloaking multiple times to stay invisible for more than 2.5s. Or, like you said, it could have been a higher rank where it has a longer duration.

Yeah, that. So, there you go...

Unless...if that was actually blur we were seeing...

You see the futility of what we're doing here? We'd be better off waiting 'til open beta comes.

Yeah, that. So, there you go...

Unless...if that was actually blur we were seeing...

You see the futility of what we're doing here? We'd be better off waiting 'til open beta comes.

At least we're coming up with a lot of cool ideas. Even if not all of them will apply directly to the game, some of the theories behind them still will. It's all for fun though..nobody's peer pressuring you into trying to decide anything right now. :P

Edit: There's no meaning to the world, but being a nihilist is no fun!

At least we're coming up with a lot of cool ideas. Even if not all of them will apply directly to the game, some of the theories behind them still will. It's all for fun though..nobody's peer pressuring you into trying to decide anything right now. :P

Edit: There's no meaning to the world, but being a nihilist is no fun!

I might have sounded more negative than I should have. No, really, I do think it's kinda fun. I was refering more to my own and Xenon's exchanges back there.

• 1 month later...