Which faction will you be with?

Alliances  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction will you be with?

• The Ebonheart Pact (I fight with uneasy alliances to defend Tamriel from utter destruction.)
    • The Aldmeri Dominion (I fight for the Elven master race.)
    • The Daggerfall Covenant (I fight to restore prosperity.)
    • The Dwemer (I won't exist.)

Well, this is quite disappointing. Just two of us in Ebonheart, and I don't even know who the other guy is...

Haha. But, still, I'm quite happy that I got away with reaching the front page polls without David noticing I put a subversive hidden message into the rest of the post. Pff...as if I actually like poetry.

• Upvote 1

Well, this is quite disappointing. Just two of us in Ebonheart, and I don't even know who the other guy is...

Haha. But, still, I'm quite happy that I got away with reaching the front page polls without David noticing I put a subversive hidden message into the rest of the post. Pff...as if I actually like poetry.

It took me this hint and a good 3 minutes of staring to finally see the message.

I think the most specialized faction will be Daggerfall (you have a very solid tank race, a good caster/healer race and a a very solid stamina weapon DPS race). I like the balanced spread of three highly specialized races so this faction gets my vote. I think this faction will have a surplus of heavy melee tanks (for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Healer).

Ebonheart Pact get two good tank options (Nord and Argonian) and a good race for mixing stamina weapons with magicka abilities in Dunmer. No clear cut healer race (but the restoration staff XP bonus on Argonian will probably attract quite a few healers to this faction) and no clear cut stamina weapon DPS race either. I think Dragon knights and Templars will be common on this faction (so for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Sorcerer or Nightblade). 

I think the Aldmeri Dominon faction will have a serious lack of heavy PvE tanks (but they have a very solid caster/healer race and two good stamina weapon races that also get sneak advantage). If I were to plan on rolling a Tank I would pick this faction and roll a flame based altmer draconic power + ardent flame one hand and shield heavy tank. I would be in great demand in this faction unlike both the other factions that will probably have a surplus of heavy melee players. I think Sorcerers and Nightblades will be common on this faction (so for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Templar or Dragon knight).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...