Photo

Which faction will you be with?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Alliances
51 member(s) have cast votes

Which faction will you be with?

1. The Ebonheart Pact (I fight with uneasy alliances to defend Tamriel from utter destruction.)
    16 votes - 31.37%

Percentage of vote: 31.37%

2. The Aldmeri Dominion (I fight for the Elven master race.)
    13 votes - 25.49%

Percentage of vote: 25.49%

3. The Daggerfall Covenant (I fight to restore prosperity.)
    21 votes - 41.18%

Percentage of vote: 41.18%

4. The Dwemer (I won't exist.)
    1 votes - 1.96%

Percentage of vote: 1.96%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

(A haiku)

Death comes for us all

In this interlude of time

Each choice becomes you

(A poem)

Alas, the tides of fate

Longing for your haste

Despite the cost of heart

Moonlight rends

Every now and again

Reveal your faction chosen

In the end, chains are golden

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

As of now, the Aldmeri Dominion.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

And I'll be with the Ebonheart Pact.

Say, David, what's your timezone anyway? I don't know whether I've posted this too early for the 18th like you said.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm EST.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

-5? Alright, mines +8.

So, it's 1:30am... plus I never see you offline either and ESO isn't even out yet.

Okay...

irons

irons

• 428 Posts
As a Redguard I fight because I seek the challenge.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Aldmeri Dominion as of now. Ebonheart Pact doesn't seem to bad otherwise.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Aldmeri ;)

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Well, this is quite disappointing. Just two of us in Ebonheart, and I don't even know who the other guy is...

Haha. But, still, I'm quite happy that I got away with reaching the front page polls without David noticing I put a subversive hidden message into the rest of the post. Pff...as if I actually like poetry.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Well, this is quite disappointing. Just two of us in Ebonheart, and I don't even know who the other guy is...

Haha. But, still, I'm quite happy that I got away with reaching the front page polls without David noticing I put a subversive hidden message into the rest of the post. Pff...as if I actually like poetry.

It took me this hint and a good 3 minutes of staring to finally see the message.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

It took me this hint and a good 3 minutes of staring to finally see the message.

Yes. And may this day of underhanded vandalism forever strike fear into your hearts.

Aetherius

Aetherius

• 1 Posts

[color=#ffffff;][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Ebonheart[/color][/font]  :ninja: 

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Ebonheart

:ninja: 

Oh, hey there, buddy.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts

Does anyone know a good Dagerfall guild (Pc-Europe).

I would be looking for a medium size guild with around 50 people semi hardcore too hardcoe with a PvX focus.

Xenon

Xenon

• 112 Posts

I think the most specialized faction will be Daggerfall (you have a very solid tank race, a good caster/healer race and a a very solid stamina weapon DPS race). I like the balanced spread of three highly specialized races so this faction gets my vote. I think this faction will have a surplus of heavy melee tanks (for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Healer).

Ebonheart Pact get two good tank options (Nord and Argonian) and a good race for mixing stamina weapons with magicka abilities in Dunmer. No clear cut healer race (but the restoration staff XP bonus on Argonian will probably attract quite a few healers to this faction) and no clear cut stamina weapon DPS race either. I think Dragon knights and Templars will be common on this faction (so for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Sorcerer or Nightblade). 

I think the Aldmeri Dominon faction will have a serious lack of heavy PvE tanks (but they have a very solid caster/healer race and two good stamina weapon races that also get sneak advantage). If I were to plan on rolling a Tank I would pick this faction and roll a flame based altmer draconic power + ardent flame one hand and shield heavy tank. I would be in great demand in this faction unlike both the other factions that will probably have a surplus of heavy melee players. I think Sorcerers and Nightblades will be common on this faction (so for PvE it is a good faction if you plan on playing Templar or Dragon knight).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com