Photo

Where do i find ingredients for alchemy in skyrim?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AmandaRoseMarie

AmandaRoseMarie

• 50 Posts

Well i'm mostly an alchemist you know selling potions i have collected or selling potions i created, but i'm running very low on ingredients..... 

By the way i live in Whiterun so i would like something close to whiterun because i just started a new game and can die easily.... so if there is like a patch of ingredients near Whiterun or anywhere else with lots of ingredients i'd be very happy...

please reply,

SkyrimKitten

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

For starters, you could help out the woman who runs the potion shop in Whiterun. She'll let you take most of the ingredients lying around her house after you've done her a favor.

But at the end of the day, you just gotta explore. There's really no way around it.

Here's my favorite health potion formula:

-Wheat

-Blue Mountain Flower

The wheat spawns in farms, and Blue Mountain Flowers grows all over open terrain. Add in a Blue Butterfly wing for good luck if you want.

But if you're up for a challenge, find a place called Frostflow Lighthouse. It's my favorite dungeon. You'll find hundreds of Chaurus Eggs in it. But guess what else...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com