PVP video leak

• 2 weeks later...

Nice find.

interesting videothe player didn't spend points on stamina but still had over 1000 stamina. That chances quite a few things for me.

You start with 100 in each attribute and you gain 20 in each attribute for each level.

By level 3 you will have 140 in each attribute. By level 50 you should have have 1080 in each attribute.

In the video he have 1143 Stamina without spending points in it.

Maybe he got leather armor passives that drive it up (but i think medium only give you stamina regen, not stamina pool)

enchantments...?

pvp bonus for holding pvp objectives...?

do armor and weapons have attribute bonus in eos...?

You also get 1 attribute point to spend per level (after the first) that give you another 10.

By level 3 you can have 190, 140, 140 or 150, 150, 150 or any combination in between.

By level 50 you should will have 490 spare points to allocate.

That mean the bulk of your attributes will come from level and only a minority will be from actual allocation. You can basically spend all your points to increase ONE attribute up to 50% (or 45.3% rather). I have no idea how much extra you can get from armor & weapons plus enchantments / armor smith / weapon smith - if any.... 

Having said that... It seem as if your resources (all of them) will drop VERY FAST and regenerate pretty fast as well (even mid combat). Only slotting abilities fueled by stamina (dual wield, two hand, bow, one hand and shield) will be gimping yourself big time. It seem as if you want to utilize both Stamina and Magicka. Only slotting abilities fuled by magicka (class line abilities, destruction staff, restoration staff) is not as bad as you can still utilize stamina for dodge, sprint, block etc... But I think you would want to have at least one spammable ability fueled by stamina in order to double dip into both resources (that mean you probably would want to have one of dual wield, two hand, bow or one hand and shield as at least one of your weapon switch selections).

1143 is pretty close to 1080. 

- point is still that you get the vast majority of attribute points from level alone.

This make it easy to switch roles. 

Just dress up in plate. Grab a shield. Replace your 5 actives with shield skills. Bang. You are now a tank.

Dress up in cloth. Grab a resto staff. Replace your 5 actives with resto staff skills. You are now a healer.

Well said.

Also, I just realized, do we have any means of translating the japanese commentary on the video of this thread? Any japanese members? We might find out something worthwhile.

(It is Chinese, not Japanese)

• Upvote 1

(It is Chineese, not Japanease)

Oh, Jesus. I can't believe I got that wrong. And I'm one-fourth Chinese myself...

-- Ah, got used to Japanese being predominant on the internet, and China being censored...

Still, you misspelled both of them. Heh, so we're even, you son of a bitch.

Nice analysis, by the way.

• Upvote 1