PVP video leak

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

http://17173.tv.sohu...23/MjIzMjc1MQ==

Found this last week. It's got silly Japanese commentary, but you can still see the important bits.

Well, so far it hasn't been taken down.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts
interesting videothe player didn't spend points on stamina but still had over 1000 stamina. That chances quite a few things for me.

Thal

Thal

• 142 Posts

Thanks for the link, but for some reason the site won't load for me. Anyone have any ideas why? :P

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Try disabling your adblocker. When something doesn't load for me, I try that. Then if it still doesn't, I use a proxy server or Tor Browser to circumvent locational restrictions they don't inform you about. Sometimes, it's your own ISP blocking you. So, yeah, use a proxy server.

ghost5689

ghost5689

• 131 Posts

takes so long to load i gave up :ohmy:

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

The video works for me, although it buffers slowly. Pretty interesting.

Thal

Thal

• 142 Posts

It worked, thanks for the advice! Was quite interesting to see end-game base stats with the point allocations. Tried to see what the info under some of the gear was that they flicked through quickly near the video's start but was hard to make out the text. Will probably try again later. :P

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

You're welcome.

Some of the older leaks are up on The Pirate Bay too. Four torrents, last time I checked.

They get repetitive though, cause it's mostly the same old Coldharbour and Bleakrock stuff.

Twiggeh

Twiggeh

• 3 Posts

Thanks for the video! It's nice to see some new material!

It worked, thanks for the advice! Was quite interesting to see end-game base stats with the point allocations. Tried to see what the info under some of the gear was that they flicked through quickly near the video's start but was hard to make out the text. Will probably try again later. :P

Yeah, mostly new rerollers going Nightblade.. I still want to find atleast one leak with somebody playing Templar. -_-

ghost5689

ghost5689

• 131 Posts

watch quakeon foootage then....

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

I just heard there's gonna be some info release this Tuesday. I'll post it here on Elder Souls when it comes out. I hope it's something big.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

hmmm this game looks too point and click for my liking :/ like anyone can be as good as the next... I like my games to rely on a bit of skill, but we'll see I guess

Francis

Francis

• Validating
  • 327 Posts

Well, you gotta aim, if that helps.

irons

irons

• 428 Posts

hmmm this game looks too point and click for my liking :/ like anyone can be as good as the next... I like my games to rely on a bit of skill, but we'll see I guess

The game is way more skill based then most other games out there.You have to aim, dodge, block, keep a close eye on your ressources and so on.

Musclemagic

Musclemagic

• 593 Posts

What game relies on skill these days??  XD

Honestly though, this game is very skill based compared to most. Even in 1v1 your character setup is HUGELY important. Think of Cyrodiil as a giant 3v3v3 map in Starcraft..combined with the building of Diablo 3 characters..combined with the aiming of an FPS (almost, just with a bit of a target lock) that you can actually dodge attacks in, as well as activate synergies with companions??

This game is the bee's knees. There's no other game out there right now that takes as much "skill" at all!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com