PVP video leak

Try disabling your adblocker. When something doesn't load for me, I try that. Then if it still doesn't, I use a proxy server or Tor Browser to circumvent locational restrictions they don't inform you about. Sometimes, it's your own ISP blocking you. So, yeah, use a proxy server.

It worked, thanks for the advice! Was quite interesting to see end-game base stats with the point allocations. Tried to see what the info under some of the gear was that they flicked through quickly near the video's start but was hard to make out the text. Will probably try again later. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the video! It's nice to see some new material!

It worked, thanks for the advice! Was quite interesting to see end-game base stats with the point allocations. Tried to see what the info under some of the gear was that they flicked through quickly near the video's start but was hard to make out the text. Will probably try again later. :P

Yeah, mostly new rerollers going Nightblade.. I still want to find atleast one leak with somebody playing Templar. -_-

hmmm this game looks too point and click for my liking :/ like anyone can be as good as the next... I like my games to rely on a bit of skill, but we'll see I guess

The game is way more skill based then most other games out there.You have to aim, dodge, block, keep a close eye on your ressources and so on.

hmmm this game looks too point and click for my liking :/ like anyone can be as good as the next... I like my games to rely on a bit of skill, but we'll see I guess

What game relies on skill these days??  XD

Honestly though, this game is very skill based compared to most. Even in 1v1 your character setup is HUGELY important. Think of Cyrodiil as a giant 3v3v3 map in Starcraft..combined with the building of Diablo 3 characters..combined with the aiming of an FPS (almost, just with a bit of a target lock) that you can actually dodge attacks in, as well as activate synergies with companions??

This game is the bee's knees. There's no other game out there right now that takes as much "skill" at all!

More info please! lol

You can find the ESO beta.exe and then you have to add a file which chances the log in so that you connect to a private server.

The last state was that you could create your char enter the game run around explore Cyrodiil, Valenwood, Morrowind and a few other regions. You could take a look at the skills, but you allways where a Woodelf Sorccerer no matter what class you picked but there wern't any mobs and you couldn't use any skills and so on.

I'm currently not at home so I don't know the current state but last thursday was an update after that the world list didn't load. So I guess I have to wait for the updated file.

You can find the ESO beta.exe and then you have to add a file which chances the log in so that you connect to a private server.

The last state was that you could create your char enter the game run around explore Cyrodiil, Valenwood, Morrowind and a few other regions. You could take a look at the skills, but you allways where a Woodelf Sorccerer no matter what class you picked but there wern't any mobs and you couldn't use any skills and so on.

I'm currently not at home so I don't know the current state but last thursday was an update after that the world list didn't load. So I guess I have to wait for the updated file.

I only just watched the video from the original post in this thread, and that shot is from that video. I don't think they made it on a private server, and even if they did - changing login options shouldn't change the UI of the client, which at the moment of the Quakecon video looked like this:

Posted Image

Notice there is no separate selection for alliance here, yet there is one in the leaked footage that's more recent.

Okay I explain it to you. If you take a closer look at the first picture you postet you will see a bar on the uper left corner.

If you klick you have 4 option.

1 is a normal world if you klick 1 race it will change the back ground to the allience the race is in.

the other 3 are Aldmeri/Daggerfall/ebonheart worlds were what ever race you pick the back ground will allways be the faction of the world.

So if you have beta access.

The open 1 world normal the choose one of the later 3

There you can take a look at all races but you can only enter the game with one of the 3 races of the world faction

Fair enough. That still sounds weird to me and doesn't quite explain why they had to do a separate selection for the alliance above the races if there is one on the upper left corner (it's present in the Quakecon video as well).

I'm not keeping my hopes high or anything, just wanted to point out that the UI is different.

Fair enough. That still sounds weird to me and doesn't quite explain why they had to do a separate selection for the alliance above the races if there is one on the upper left corner (it's present in the Quakecon video as well).

I'm not keeping my hopes high or anything, just wanted to point out that the UI is different.

I guess it's just in there for beta testing.

The second picture shows the UI of the finnished game which is the "neutral world" and ones you pick a race it changes to the UI based on your chosen faction.

What game relies on skill these days??  XD

Honestly though, this game is very skill based compared to most. Even in 1v1 your character setup is HUGELY important. Think of Cyrodiil as a giant 3v3v3 map in Starcraft..combined with the building of Diablo 3 characters..combined with the aiming of an FPS (almost, just with a bit of a target lock) that you can actually dodge attacks in, as well as activate synergies with companions??

This game is the bee's knees. There's no other game out there right now that takes as much "skill" at all!

The game is way more skill based then most other games out there.You have to aim, dodge, block, keep a close eye on your ressources and so on.

I play a lot of GW2, you do all this +Utility Skills, in 100vs100 battles...

get the wrong boons at the wrong time and you'll be tossed around like a ragdoll in a dryer...

like I said I'll see, it just very rigid and boring from that video, to me anyways