Skyrim

Guest Jacob2463

Question

2 answers to this question

Are you asking where to buy them? If that is the case your best bet is to go to the clothing shop in Solitude and check there often. That is a decent source for a wide variety of enchantments.

Alternatively, if you haven't done No One Escapes Cidhna Mine, the reward for that is a smithing enchanted item. You have to choose to kill the Forsworn leader though.

if your asking were to get enchant weapons? well you can get them from everywhere truthfully, you can get alot of enchanted weapons from Whiterun, not only whiterun like i said everywhere khajiit sell them for a decent price. When they come to your hold... hold=city

if your asking how to enchant? to enchant your own weapons and armor the enchanted weapons you buy from around.... you destroy at an enchanting table and then you choose a item to enchant, use a  spell to enchant the item, and a soul gem to get the enchantment to work...

If your asking what they sell thats enchanted? Well they sell are weapons and armor and more... mostly weapons...

hope this helps if anymore questions please ask me...