Photo

Under New Management

Best Answer David, September 11, 2013 - 05:49 PM

The only pre-req is to have completed the other Thieves Guild quests (Darkness ReturnsImitation AmnestySilver LiningSummerset ShadowsThe Dainty Sload).

After that "Under New Management" just consists of doing five jobs (probably your "mini-quest") in each hold. After you've completed 5 jobs in a hold, you are given a reputation quest with that hold. Complete one of those for every one of the four holds and Under New Management is completed.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DeathclawSlayer

DeathclawSlayer

• 42 Posts

Hi,

i am stuck trying to get that quest going and what are the prereqs? im doing malloys mini-quests and im on 360. thanks

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
✓  Best Answer

The only pre-req is to have completed the other Thieves Guild quests (Darkness ReturnsImitation AmnestySilver LiningSummerset ShadowsThe Dainty Sload).

After that "Under New Management" just consists of doing five jobs (probably your "mini-quest") in each hold. After you've completed 5 jobs in a hold, you are given a reputation quest with that hold. Complete one of those for every one of the four holds and Under New Management is completed.

DeathclawSlayer

DeathclawSlayer

• 42 Posts

Thanks, I am done with all the others and I was confused about the skyrim wiki's explanation.

Question though, what do you recommend  on doing with the game when done with all the questlines and want to use the same character?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com