Blake Made Beta: Pre-Emptive Info Requests

David

I can confirm the following: This shit works. Atm it's just char creation, though. Something interesting I noticed: Redguard is at the same horizontal line as Khajit and Nord. It may be possible that  Reguards (not Orcs) are the 'tanky' race of Daggerfall Covenant.

Redguards are the best warriors in the Elder Scrolls.I recommend you to watch the shoddy cast the have an amazing Lore serie.

Redguards are the best warriors in the Elder Scrolls.I recommend you to watch the shoddy cast the have an amazing Lore serie.

That's well known. I just expected them to be a medium-armored, melee dps type and the orcs to be the heavy armor, tanky type (mostly because orc armor is heavy). Seems I was wrong or the factions are a little bit imbalanced.

That's well known. I just expected them to be a medium-armored, melee dps type and the orcs to be the heavy armor, tanky type (mostly because orc armor is heavy). Seems I was wrong or the factions are a little bit imbalanced.

We will have to see what racials they have.

/edit: I just looked it up myself

smallest: Wood Elfs < Darkelfs, Bretons, Argonien, Redguars < Kahjit < Orcs < Nords < Highelfs