Red eagles rite

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

I read that there's supposed to be a book called "Red Eagles Rite" on an altar at the top of Sundered Towers I looked there found the altar matching the description and a little sort of pad thing where a book SHOULD go but the book is nowhere in sight any help. I'm a massive book collector so I probably won't play much further till I fund it.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

BxRstump

BxRstump

• 5 Posts
First find the book "The Legend of Red Eagle" then finish the quest and finally go to the top of Sundered Towers and find the book (which furthers the quest and gives a more powerful version of the sword)

I AM in the middle of the Red Eagle quest the book isn't there. I finished the whole quest came back still not there. Where is it???

Found it! Reloaded a save from before I entered Red Eagles Redoubt for the first time, went through the cave again, popped out in sundered towers and when I got up there the book was exactly where I thought it would be! Only thing is an elven bow disappeared right in front of me must be a weird bug, but elven bows are everywhere!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com