Dawnstar chest problems

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

When I attempted to save, kill ahkari, reload, her inventory didn't respawn. What's up?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I'm confused what you're trying to do here by killing her and reloading.The items in her chest respawn every two in-game days, so you wouldn't need to reload or anything.

BxRstump

BxRstump

• 5 Posts
Try loading a save right before that happened( so you lose minimal save data.) If that doesn't help post the situation in finer detail.

You know how when a merchant runs out of gold or supplies you can save, kill the merchant then reload the mentioned save and their inventory will be reset? That doesn't appear to be working with the Khajit merchant in dawnstar/riften.

BxRstump

BxRstump

• 5 Posts
Try reloading an earlier save, then, instead of killing them, just wait the two or three days it takes to refill chests.

ok it's wierd this method works on all other merchants and used to work on this merchant.

BxRstump

BxRstump

• 5 Posts
I don't know what to tell you other than to forget about it for a while. Do some side quests or fus ro dah Lydia off High Hrothgar. Don't let a simple chest not respawning make or break your attitude, just have fun for a while then try again! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com