Photo

Unable to interact with my child

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Kryis

Kryis

• 2 Posts

As the title says, I am unable to communicate with my daughter, Sofie (the one in Windhelm).

She says some things when I walk past her, or run into her, but I can't say anything back and I can't give her anything. She took quite a long time to join my house, too. I think it took her about a Skyrim month to arrive, whereas my other kid got there as soon as I fast travelled.

Here's what I think may have caused it:

She was 'killed' by Calixto Corrium in the 'Blood on the Ice' quest, but I don't think he was actually meant to kill her, so it may have registered her as dead or something.

Loading back isn't an option either, since she just arrived and I adopted her ages ago.

It's not a BIG problem but if anyone has a possible solution I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance! :)

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

KenanJabr

KenanJabr

• 22 Posts

Lmao, now THIS is funny.  :thumbsup:

Edit: I wish I could reunite you two, but I have no clue.  I've never encountered this problem haha.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

If you play on PC you might be able to reset her dialogue with console commands. Otherwise it's probably just something you'll have to accept, unfortunately. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com