Photo

Common ESO Questions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I've thrown a quick FAQ together with questions I assume are fairly common. If anyone here has any others that they can think of, it would be great if you could post them.

Remember, frequently asked questions only! I know it's not hard to come up with questions.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Thousandcats

Thousandcats

• 25 Posts

"Will there be dragons?" seems to come up in about half the media interviews they give. I don't know how helpful it would be to add that, though.

Thulsa

Thulsa

• 6 Posts

Regarding one of your answers, Paul Sage recently stated that there will be cross-faction guilds

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Regarding one of your answers, Paul Sage recently stated that there will be cross-faction guilds

Oh, really? I had no idea - do you have a link? I don't doubt what you're saying but I'd like to read about how that will be implemented so I can update some of the pages.

"Will there be dragons?" seems to come up in about half the media interviews they give. I don't know how helpful it would be to add that, though.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll add that shortly.

Thulsa

Thulsa

• 6 Posts

One hot link comming up

This a very interesting interview Paul Sage gave to a german meeting of roleplayers, check the minute 13 forward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com