Dragonborn Won't Start - Cultists Don't Appear

Guest josip

Question

Guest josip

Can anybody help me?I was instaled dragonborn and there were no second ship in windhelm and cultist, i started to play from the begining but the same problem.

6 answers to this question

Yes i completes that quest and once i put save when i was 51 lvl and still wont work

It's why it didn't work when you started the new game, though. As for your other files, how long have you waited in-game for the cultists to appear? Sometimes it takes a bit and you can use the in-game "wait" feature, or fast travel around a bit, to speed things up. If it's still not working you should double check to make sure you installed it correctly, and redo it if necessary.

You also need to have at least started the quest that follows the Way of the Voice, The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. Or maybe that needs to be completed as well because that's when you're given the title Dragonborn - I'm not positive.

Other than that, I don't really know what to tell you. It's not really a super common problem (although others have reported it), so I don't know of any sure-fire fix. Make sure your game is updated, and make sure the Dragonborn DLC is activated.