Dragonborn Won't Start - Cultists Don't Appear

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

josip

josip

Can anybody help me?I was instaled dragonborn and there were no second ship in windhelm and cultist, i started to play from the begining but the same problem.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

You need to complete The Way of the Voice before Dragonborn starts.

josip

josip
Yes i completes that quest and once i put save when i was 51 lvl and still wont work

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Yes i completes that quest and once i put save when i was 51 lvl and still wont work

It's why it didn't work when you started the new game, though. As for your other files, how long have you waited in-game for the cultists to appear? Sometimes it takes a bit and you can use the in-game "wait" feature, or fast travel around a bit, to speed things up. If it's still not working you should double check to make sure you installed it correctly, and redo it if necessary.

josip

josip
I was instaled twice, ging in every city and wait 100 hours.I was searching on forums,people have same problem but no one answers.plz help

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

You also need to have at least started the quest that follows the Way of the Voice, The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. Or maybe that needs to be completed as well because that's when you're given the title Dragonborn - I'm not positive.

Other than that, I don't really know what to tell you. It's not really a super common problem (although others have reported it), so I don't know of any sure-fire fix. Make sure your game is updated, and make sure the Dragonborn DLC is activated.

josip

josip
I was compleated all main quests but thanks aniway

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com