Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

Unknown ProbLem

Hello all you Borderlands 2 fan junkies! 

Unknown here, and i bring great news if you haven't already seen the title or noticed it on Steam/xbox home. Today is the day that the final DLC for Borderlands 2 comes out!Based on the description I read, which I'll conveniently post here for all you awesome people;

"Sorcerers, Wizards and Crumpets, oh my! join vault hunters, old and new, in Tiny Tina epic quest of revenge and redemption. Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, the biggest and most inspired add-on content in Borderlands history, features a game within a game, as Tiny Tina takes on the role of Bunker Master in a game of "Bunkers & Badassess". Travel through a dark and ever changing world of castles, dungeons and magic forests as you fight off skeletons, orcs, dragons and more. Explore side missions and answer riddles as you roll your insight stat to gain new and amazing loot. Join with friends to save the queen and restore peace and order to the world once more."

Wow, that was intense, ha. When i finish this download and beat it, i will comment back letting you know just on a scale of 1-10 how awesome it was!

this is a $10/800ms point download for those without the season pass, and this DLC is a whopping 1.77GB download

Unknown out, happy dungeon crawling!