Elder Souls ESO Knowledgebase Launch

David

In the coming weeks / months I (and the rest of the staff, hopefully) will begin launching the first content of our ESO knowledgebase. This will consist of a dedicated ESO page with content pulled from all existing databases (videos, articles, gallery, etc) as well as many more unique interconnected sub-pages.

Since there can't be a launch without, well, something, today is also the release of the first page, Factions in The Elder Scrolls Online. Next up will be Races.

Those of you interested in being part of this project can apply for staff as a Content Team member.

So we shall become a wikia? xD

But seriously, its a great idea and looking well. Is it available to guests?

It's not a wikia since no one can edit it. It is available to guests to view.

Just out of curiosity; who are in the staff, anyways?

Jake and Nathan. 

Just finished the Races page, let me know how the format is.

It would be great if someone who was knowledgeable on the lore could proofread some of this stuff, because I'm certainly no expert. The race page, as of now, just contains a fairly light description that's based off of the official race teasers; I expect we'll have dedicated pages to each race when more ESO-specific information comes out.