Nightingale armor missing

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mohammed

Mohammed

Please guys help me,I completed both of the dark brotherhood questline,and the theives guild questline,so,i got the shrouded armor and the nightingale armor,I put both of them in the theives guild chest and they disappeared,I found a replacement for the shrouded armor in the dawnstar sanctuary,but about the nightingale armor and the bow,How can i get them again?,some people say click on the same stand where u got the nightingale armor for the first time,i figured out this way by myself in the first time,but it didn't work,Anyone could help?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

rzgdp9999

rzgdp9999

• 31 Posts
Those chests arent safe because the original items respawn removing previously placed ones. Without console commands u cant get them back. In the future store things in a houses chests because they dont respawn and are safe for storing in:)

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Unfortunately I don't think it's possible to get another set of Nightingale armor. A shame since it's probably the coolest looking armor in the game.

mohammed

mohammed

well,How's this idea,im thinking of getting my pickpocket to 100,and get the perfect touch perk which allows me to steal equipped items,and steal karliah's or byrnjolf's nightingale gear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com