Photo

State of Decay

* * * * * State of Decay 360 help

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

how?? I have people coming to my door like im giving out fucking reeses cups, it's so common for me it's annoying, and I'm not even joking, I wouldn't say I'm lucky honestly because I get useless people often, but I've figured out though that I can just use the useless ones for dumb errands, like finding a freak, or clearing an infestation, I had 2 die to ferals, those things are badass, even with marcus I'm scared of those things, and big asses are just tedious to kill, but if they grab me I start to freak out a little, bloaters I hate because when you run them over you have to bail your car, and swats are okay because I never use guns anyway, but if you pay close attention, you'll notice that swats do more damage to a car when you spatter them, what's your least favorite freak?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

how?? I have people coming to my door like im giving out fucking reeses cups, it's so common for me it's annoying, and I'm not even joking, I wouldn't say I'm lucky honestly because I get useless people often, but I've figured out though that I can just use the useless ones for dumb errands, like finding a freak, or clearing an infestation, I had 2 die to ferals, those things are badass, even with marcus I'm scared of those things, and big asses are just tedious to kill, but if they grab me I start to freak out a little, bloaters I hate because when you run them over you have to bail your car, and swats are okay because I never use guns anyway, but if you pay close attention, you'll notice that swats do more damage to a car when you spatter them, what's your least favorite freak?

Big cunts.

Tore ed up in front of my very eyes.  I dont know why he had to fight him, he went out of his way to do it - he was just supposed to pick up a medicine resource.

Dont see many bloat's tbh, lol.

--

I wanna find a psychopath, should be funny.

Still haven't played much, but on my second playthrough getting people to join me is a lot easier, and i've started killing off the shitter members too, they are a needless burden.

I just picked up a powerhouse, tools expert, but he is an autocrat - if he causes too much trouble, its off into the middle of a horde for him!  haha.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

Marcus is currently the only person I have who can kill a Big bastard with a melee weapon, it's way more efficient, and I say that because he's the only person that doesn't get hurt at all, others can do it, but they always get hurt.

LoL, first time I seen a bloater I freaked out like "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww WTF IS THAT??!!??!!" then I hit it with an axe, and marcus almost died from a horde, now I try to avoid bloaters to the best of my ability.

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Bloats are eww.

Firebombs do great against big uns, a couple of those and its usually gg for them.

I dont mind meleeing them, but one wrong dodge and its gl hf getting ripped in half.  Especially if im with someone, it can go to hell in a handcart.

I once had a situation clearing an infestation out, just the basic two screamers, nothing special, either way, i thought i would bring along one of the "fear itself" mission guys, just some no name with a frying pan, but the distraction when taking out infestations helps a little.

Down to the last couple zombies, and a screamer - i've forgotten my bullets, o boy.  "A horde has been alerted" - no problem, there are two of us, a horde should be easy, and i have a couple snacks to chew on anyway.

Big Fucker arrives.

While im trying to clear out the smaller less effective zombies out, so i can concentrate solely on the big cunt, my ladyfriend decides to 1v1 him.

RIP.

----

SoD can turn an easy situation into RIP in a matter of seconds.

Gotta love that.

Tristan

Tristan

• 152 Posts

LoL, I never really try to provoke them, but if one of my dumbass followers does, I'll usually melee him to death, if they die they die, but one time I killed him mid-rippingmyfriendinhalf state, so I know even when he picks them up you can still save them before they die, you just have to be quick.

I'f I'm alone and I have firebombs on me, I will normally go out of my way to kill them, but followers AI doesn't seem to tell them "hey dumbass, THAT THING IS HUGE, fucking stay away from it!" that's what I yell at them to make up for their lack of common sense, they never listen...

I only had one follower die to those things, luckily they weren't important

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com