Photo

Parents Just Got a Miniature American Eskimo Dog

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Always been a fan of big dogs as opposed to yippy ankle biters, so I'm not sure what to think. It's pretty emasculating. They also told me I have to take care of it for 2 weeks alone since they're going on vacation, which is the hellish time of taking it outside every hour and letting it sleep by you.

The following pictures are of the breed, not the actual dog. Might add some actual later if there's any interest.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Still can't beat my puggle. Like you, these are only breed pictures.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Never really cared for small dogs at all - Had a fully-grown terrier (which is still really damn small), was alright but I just rather big dogs. Have a sheepdog still (farmer, brah), but he's pretty much deaf and old now.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
I never really cared for dogs. In fact I used to have fobia against them. Not anymore though. I did see a large dog attack a little girl as a kid though. I still prefer large dogs over those puny little dogs. Cats are way better though. So intelligent and can take care of themselves. Doesn't demand much.

Saucy

Saucy

• 88 Posts

dogs > cats any day

I own one of each. cats are completely oblivious to human emotion opposed to dogs which are much more sensitive in my opinion. I also don't see cats defending their houses from intruders... even a small ankle biter can wake you up if someone walks in. my dog gets excited and playful when i get home but the most i get out of my cat is a meow at best. 

this doesn't mean i hate cats, for example if i put my cat on my stomach she starts massaging me. playing with cats is also fun (when they actually play). 

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

Still can't beat my Malamute

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com