Buzzing noise

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Devin

Devin
Okay so I just beat the side quest "unearthed" and read the black book filament and filigree and when i returned to solsthiem there was a buzzing noise that blotted out almost every sound and I can't get rid of it it's driving me insane. Help!!!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

What are you playing on (360 / PS3 / PC)? Computer hardware can make buzzing noises if you have the PC version, should be fairly easy to tell if that's the case if you mute the game and it continues. Sometimes it can be hard to tell if it's that or the game itself.

Devin

Devin
I have a ps3its still making that noise

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Is it the sound coming from your speakers, or is it a hardware noise? I realize it seems like a stupid question but it's hard to troubleshoot things like this over text otherwise.Check your "Active Effects" under "Magic" to make sure you don't have some sort of debilitating effect active. Is the sound present on all save files, or just the one?

Devin

Devin
I just played and It went away right when I Opened my save file it must have been a glitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com