Photo

Application

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

swingdoom

swingdoom

• 1 Posts

What is your primary RuneScape account's name? ElmpolghaYour RuneScape account's...Total Level: 642F2P/P2P: F2PCombat: 92Have you ever been in a clan before? If so, which one(s)?A few years ago I was in this clan. I strayed away from RuneScape but have started playing again. To be honest, however, I have no idea what my username was back then.Where did you hear about TRR?Initially I heard of you on Tip.It's forums.What were your first impressions of us?I don't recall, it was so long ago. I did enjoy being a part of the clan, though.Why do you wish to join our clan?

I enjoyed the experience when I used to be a part of it and I look forward to rejoining.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

TRR closed (along with most other clans), unfortunately. Our Clan Chat and such are still open, but there's no longer any official clan events and what-not. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

It's really nice to see old members coming back. Many of the old TRR members are still around on this site (which is now a larger gaming community), so hopefully we'll still see you around now and again. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com