Photo

SotC, Pirates of the Carr., Gladiator - Same Sountrack!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Now start the following at 5:38... Go until 6:05.

Now compare the following video at 1:23...

To Gladiator's at 5:33. Then start the SoTC video at 1:15 and compare it to the general PotC theme.

Your mind is now blown.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I could literally only hear a similarity of about 4 notes between A Violent Encounter and the Pirates theme. Pirates and Gladiator are similar, though, I must admit.

Even so, it's a great phrase to use. I can't blame composers for using it, as it really gives a sense of rhythm to a tense, action-packed situation.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I could literally only hear a similarity of about 4 notes between A Violent Encounter and the Pirates theme. Pirates and Gladiator are similar, though, I must admit.

Even so, it's a great phrase to use. I can't blame composers for using it, as it really gives a sense of rhythm to a tense, action-packed situation.

I haven't lined up the SotC theme with it yet, sorry. Accidently posted it. The times up now are just Gladiator/PotC (Hans Zimmer did both of these).

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

GLADIATOR IS THE BEST FILM EVER MADE

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

GLADIATOR IS THE BEST FILM EVER MADE

Definitely the best soundtrack. 4:30 to ~6:00 in that clip I posted is all great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com