The Best Video Game Music of All Time

David

Guest angry argonian

Yeah, those are definitely fantastic tracks. I might have been too critical when I said that TES games are generally only notable for their main themes. I suppose I just meant that, relative to Zelda and a few of the Final Fantasy games, I can't really justify moving them even higher.

4th is still a great ranking. With that said, I still think that if the average gamer listened to a random track that wasn't the game's main theme, they'd have a better chance of recognizing a Zelda/FF score.

I understand you perfectly on that. Me, on the other hands, wasn't one of the lucky ones who grew up with the FF series, so I'm not as inclined to their music (but I still think they are beautiful). I would probably rate Zelda as a tie with #2 (MG2), with a close 3rd by Final Fantasy series. 

MG2 then TES. I said it so get mad @ me if you will.

I am also sorry to anyone that got the wrong idea from this. I didn't want to sound offensive, I just wnated to say that if anyone wanted to argue or get mad about my idea, they can. Just a shout out to people who go the wrong message. 

I am also sorry to anyone that got the wrong idea from this. I didn't want to sound offensive, I just wnated to say that if anyone wanted to argue or get mad about my idea, they can. Just a shout out to people who go the wrong message. 

If you read some of our other posts, you will find out were not easily offended ;) dont worry haha

Guest angry argonian

If you read some of our other posts, you will find out were not easily offended ;) dont worry haha

Yeah, I guess it's just the overcautious side of me saying "These people might get all mad at me, so I should be nicer." But I'm glad you're not! Some people on YouTube....  

Yeah, I guess it's just the overcautious side of me saying "These people might get all mad at me, so I should be nicer." But I'm glad you're not! Some people on YouTube....  

I've actually been somewhat disappointed that the more debate-able articles haven't had much controversy. It's always good for a debate, or a laugh, if nothing else. In the last year or so I can only recall one person completely losing their shit in the comments.

I do appreciate the input, even if it's not in agreement with what I've said.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...