Diplomatic Immunity Dungeons

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dylan

Dylan
I am on diplomatic immunity on the part where ur in the dungeons and u free the guy kill the guards and look for info on dragons, and I need the key for the trao door but no one has it and I accidentally killed the prisoner, people say that malborn comes down with guards who hav the key but he hasnt come down im really stuck I hav searched all the guards but no key :(

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

You need to first "learn" about Esbern to trigger the quest to update, including Malborne's part.

[*]Pretend to be an interrogator and order the prisoner to repeat what he told the Thalmor.
    [*]Release the prisoner and ask if he has any useful information.
    [*]Open the chest and read the documents inside.
    [/list]

It sounds like the chest  is the only option for you. Open it and find a book called "Thalmor Dossier: Esbern". Once you read that, the quest should update, and hopefully Malborne will be triggered. One of the guards that accompanies him has the key.

dylan

dylan
If no guards come then what

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

If no guards come then what

Did you already do it and have no guards come, or is this a hypothetical question? I guess you could try running upstairs and seeing of Malborne is there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com