help with oblivion

johnmacd

Question

I know this site is for skyrim but I recently went and started oblivion and during the main quest line aid for bruma I've been able to clear most of the oblivion gates from most cities except for skingard when I get inside the gate there are two towers and one big sigil stone tower I've gotten to the top of both towers and can't get to the portal tower as the bridges were both broken, how do I get to the portal tower any help would be welcome.

2 answers to this question

My memory is hazy but I remember doing quite a bit of walking on the ground outside of the towers when moving in-between them. You can probably try to jump the broken parts if your acrobatics is high enough, but there's definitely more than one way to get to the other tower. 

It might just take a bit of trial and error. I'd make a save before going on any long detours since I think there's a time limit for that gate quest.

I actually remember this gate too. It always takes me hours to figure out how to get to the big tower, despite I've beaten it a countless number of times. All I remember is I go through this one door and the rest of the layout is obvious. So yeah, sorry. It has been too long. XD

And you are thinking of the wrong gate, David.