ArcheAge MMORPG Sandbox

Brad

A friend told me about this the other day, there is enough info on the game for you to think its out and theyve been open about there development for years, but theres no hints any where on a release date? :'(

Basically its an MMORPG Sandbox (an infinite world), from what ive gathered, you can just pick a spot of land and build a castle with friends and claim that land against other players, or build a ship, and go to combat on the sea. Basically IT SOUNDS EPIC.

I'm terrible at digging in to games, so if anyones interested can you do some digging for me? :)

The game site is www.archeage.com

Initial development of ArcheAge began in 2006, and closed testing of the game took place over two years. Before finally being released in Korea on January 15, 2013, the game went through five closed beta tests and one open beta test.[13] In 2012, an XL Games studio representative said he expected ArcheAge to release in North America in the end of 2013 or beginning of 2014

GG Europe.