Avanchenzel shelves

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Those 3 layer shelves with spiders and bowls on it I can't reach the 2-3 layers I can use my bow to shoot down the bowls (will look awesome in my house) but I can't shoot down the spiders. How do I get up there?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

If you're talking about the spider that has a grate in between you and it, you can't reach it. If you're just trying to collect things, try using the Fus-Ro-Dah shout or lightning spells to knock the things down.

How powerful shock spell?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Probably doesn't matter, they should all throw things around where they hit. Using the strongest you have is a safe bet either way.

Not much of a mage, does sparks throw things around? best spell I have is firebolt.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Eh, maybe. Don't remember if that's even a ranged spell to be honest. Just try everything you have. If shouting at it doesn't work, spells probably won't anyway.

Heh, both spells knock the spiders down, on a similar note, am I supposed to be able to pick up and take dwarven urns. Because I can't.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Oh, no, urns generally open so you can take what's inside, but you can't move the urn itself.

But the urns I see do not give a search option, or any option for that matter. They look like the urn in the pawned prawn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com