End of Month

Deus

At the end of every month, I will host a drop party. I will put up 3-4m in f2p weapons and armor (rune most likely) and drop it for those who make it to 65% of our events. Those who do not make it to the required percentage of events do not qualify for the drop party. If anybody else would like to contribute to the monthly drop party pm me or post here. The drop party will take place after the last event of every month starting in the month of August.

Well, until I access my old photobucket account and post a screen, I have already purchased 15 rune sets, 14 rune 2h swords, and 40 rune scimitars for the drop party. All but 4 of the rune sets will be broken up into counter parts for more drops.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still plan on hosting this event this month, though since there probably isnt but a handful of people that attended 60% of the events, ill decrease the total value of the drop party. And this is going to be a monthly thing. Unlocking and bumping for people to see. I'll make an actual event and a better description of it tomorrow and place it on the calendar as a monthly event.