Photo

Og Blog: EoC and the Grand Exchange

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Brodo Swaggins

Brodo Swaggins

• Premium
  • 622 Posts
The Evolution of Combat was one of the biggest changes in RuneScape's history, and it's inevitable that its effects will be felt in the RuneScape economy. In this blog, Mod Mark gives reasons to hold onto your top-end gear, and talks some more about the combat system's ongoing evolution. View Original Article

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

"Prices on the GE are falling in response to the volume of items being sold on the GE; right now people are panic-selling items, because they are afraid the price of the items will go down considerably."

Are they actually blind? people are not panic selling. They are selling because Combat sucks dick so they've gone 100% skilling or they have just simply quit... so dumb

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
Eh... I logged in yesterday and discovered everyone had some mills, and everything was extremely expensive. I concluded the economy is properly broken, new players would have to bot or buy from sites to afford some good gear to earn the real money. RS is broken. They took of my thieving cape.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com