Dowloaded Game on HDD vs. Disc - Xbox 360

NoRegrets

Question

when i got my 360  the console came with skyrim to be downloaded from xbox live.   so no disc.   with that affect my game play.  i see all these post of  " i got a follower after i downloaded this or that"  or i got this from doing this after downloading it.  due to me having a game installed and kept on the hard drive itself should it change the game play settings or will it be just the same as having the disc version of the game

3 answers to this question

It will just be the same as the disc version. I don't really know what the "I got a follower after downloading this" refers to unless they were talking about Skyrim DLC, which you will be able to use with or without the disc anyway. Some people claim having the game installed on the hard drive decreases loading times when compared to loading the game from the disc (for some games, not all).

if anything the loading seems to take forever but i can deal with that.  the info on the side notes and the pop ups describing the gameplay and races is informative and help on a basic level of determining the battle gameplay i would use on them.  but the question was answered.  ill be posting a number of other misc questions.  various things i cant find on google or questions of gameplay itself.  not to be a hindrance just to find what needs to be done.