Game Give-Away Over Facebook

David

So I thought about running a little promotion in which I buy some "Greatest Hits" PS3 game (or whatever the 360 equivalent is) and giving it away to someone who has liked the Facebook page. Obviously the entire point of this is to get many more likes, and with them, exposure. So some sort of "We'll give xxxx away after we hit xxxx Likes" is all I can really think of. Any other ideas on making this work? If now, I need suggestions for a Like number to aim for. I was thinking 100-200.

As of now people have a 1/34 chance of winning.

Do one of those fake "we are giving away an iPhone 5 and 1000£ cash!" if there's a picture people it's legit and google supplies all pictures ;)Then fake the give a way to a made up account or a friend.

Odd that you would suggest that since you're one of the people that may win one of my legitimate prizes, lol. If not through Facebook I might do it based on membership/daily activity here.

Probably Dark Souls or Metal Gear Solid 4 if it happens.

Winners who have them, or those who live in a country other than the U.S./U.K., can have $20 amazon credit instead to buy what they want.

Cool, I've been considering getting MGS4, and although I already have Dark Souls, I can make $20 go a long way.

Would anyone be interested in doing buy-ins for raffles? There's a high quality app ( http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/5963-sos34-raffle-system/ ) that we could use, but the cost is $25. If we did buy-ins for prizes occasionally that cost might be offset anyways.

I'm not sure how many would participate in the raffle though. I would gladly donate quite a bit of money, however I can't as I'm underage. One more year...