Photo

Game Give-Away Over Facebook

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

So I thought about running a little promotion in which I buy some "Greatest Hits" PS3 game (or whatever the 360 equivalent is) and giving it away to someone who has liked the Facebook page. Obviously the entire point of this is to get many more likes, and with them, exposure. So some sort of "We'll give xxxx away after we hit xxxx Likes" is all I can really think of. Any other ideas on making this work? If now, I need suggestions for a Like number to aim for. I was thinking 100-200.

As of now people have a 1/34 chance of winning.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Do one of those fake "we are giving away an iPhone 5 and 1000£ cash!" if there's a picture people it's legit and google supplies all pictures ;)Then fake the give a way to a made up account or a friend.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

I was thinking 100-200.

150 it is!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Do one of those fake "we are giving away an iPhone 5 and 1000£ cash!" if there's a picture people it's legit and google supplies all pictures ;)Then fake the give a way to a made up account or a friend.

Odd that you would suggest that since you're one of the people that may win one of my legitimate prizes, lol. If not through Facebook I might do it based on membership/daily activity here.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Odd that you would suggest that since you're one of the people that may win one of my legitimate prizes, lol. If not through Facebook I might do it based on membership/daily activity here.

Have you decided what game you will give away?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Probably Dark Souls or Metal Gear Solid 4 if it happens.

Winners who have them, or those who live in a country other than the U.S./U.K., can have $20 amazon credit instead to buy what they want.

Jake

Jake

• 826 Posts

Probably Dark Souls or Metal Gear Solid 4 if it happens.

Winners who have them, or those who live in a country other than the U.S./U.K., can have $20 amazon credit instead to buy what they want.

Cool, I've been considering getting MGS4, and although I already have Dark Souls, I can make $20 go a long way.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
Hm I'll take the plunge and like it :/ got a link?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Hm I'll take the plunge and like it :/ got a link?

Main page. You don't need to like it if you don't want to, I'm not even sure if this give-away (when/if it happens) will even be based on facebook or member accounts.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

Would anyone be interested in doing buy-ins for raffles? There's a high quality app ( http://community.inv...-raffle-system/ ) that we could use, but the cost is $25. If we did buy-ins for prizes occasionally that cost might be offset anyways.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Would anyone be interested in doing buy-ins for raffles? There's a high quality app ( http://community.inv...-raffle-system/ ) that we could use, but the cost is $25. If we did buy-ins for prizes occasionally that cost might be offset anyways.

I'm not sure how many would participate in the raffle though. I would gladly donate quite a bit of money, however I can't as I'm underage. One more year...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com