Finally Watched The Dark Knight Rises

Brad

TDK Rises was the last of the trilogy. :sad:

Him traveling back to Gotham was kind of a weak area in the plot, but I wouldn't call it a plot hole or anything (I know you didn't, but others have and I'm just saying). It likely wasn't explained just to save time since the movie was already pretty long. It's not THAT big of a stretch to think that someone like Bruce had enough contacts to get him back to the States in a matter of weeks. After he found some sort of town he could hitch a ride to a bigger city and eventually get to an airport or something.

TDK Rises was the last of the trilogy. :sad:

Him traveling back to Gotham was kind of a weak area in the plot, but I wouldn't call it a plot hole or anything (I know you didn't, but others have and I'm just saying). It likely wasn't explained just to save time since the movie was already pretty long. It's not THAT big of a stretch to think that someone like Bruce had enough contacts to get him back to the States in a matter of weeks. After he found some sort of town he could hitch a ride to a bigger city and eventually get to an airport or something.

with no phone, no money, his main contacts held up in gotham then he still had to sneak into gotham city without being noticed?

I don't really see why that is unbelievable. He is Batman, after all. The water around Gotham was frozen and he undoubtedly has contacts outside of the city. The problem was never sneaking into Gotham (special forces did it too), it was that Bane threatened to destroy the entire city if people outside started to interfere. The difficulty was not in actually doing it so much as the fear of what would happen. This prevented people from attempting it.

Its the fact he travelled back from a desert to gotham, not the gigantic hovercraft, that he hides beneath a blanket thats the most un-believeable part of the movie, i suppose.

Or that fact his broken back was fixed by punching him in his spine.

Oh Brad, you sneaky plothole finder you!

• Upvote 1

no, they "exiled" people to cross the ice, they took 10 steps and it broke and died, no way he crossed that being packed with muscle, the special forces guys were disguised as relief aid men and the army guys on the outside wouldnt have let bruce wayne in risking the trigger being blown....

lets be serious here there are some major plot holes but hey its a fkn Batman flick what do you expect :P