8 Sites That Probably Aren't Worth Your Time

Blake

I already had the heya page bookmarked. This are all good sites though. Had some fun with the kick-ass app. It was really fun for like a minute, then it became incredibly boring... Still, good fun.Edit: I watched the first bug fight. I thought it was going to be epic, but right after it started one of the bugs hit the other one in the face and it was over...

Heyeyeyeayha is the only one I knew.Is this an article?

I was considering it, but I decided not to. I can have more fun with things when I'm just making random post. Unless you think it's fine the way it is. I could add two more links and scrap the intro.

I was considering it, but I decided not to. I can have more fun with things when I'm just making random post. Unless you think it's fine the way it is. I could add two more links and scrap the intro.

Go for it, it's the most interesting thing that's been posted recently so we may as well promote it.

• 10 months later...

Well the PostedVia website has officially died.

Edit: I also tried to fix the Japanese Bug Fight link, but it said I didn't have permission to edit the article.

mfw when I can't edit my own article.

That's so a rogue Editor can't decimate thousands of hypothetically existing pages at once, since editing should be done before it's approved (when you should be able to edit) anyway.

Fixed the link.