The Avengers Brawl

Blake

Reboxed The Avengers. Watched it 7 times already. I'm in the fucking Avengers mood. So.1. Who is the strongest Avenger (if they were to all fight in some organize tournament type deal, who would win?)2. Who is the best? (Personal preference)3. Who would have the most sex in a week if it was a contest? (Black Widow is disqualified as girls can have sex anytime they want)

1.Thor>IronMan>Hulk>CaptainAmerica>>>Hawkeye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Black WidowI had to break my own site to make the point sufficiently.2. People go to the movie just for Iron Man / Tony Stark, he's by far the best character. The whole Thor-god thing is kind of lame. Bruce Banner is probably the second best character but all he does in hulk form is SMASH and it's been done ad nauseam over the years. Captain America can't carry a movie by himself with whoever the actor is, and Hawkeye and Black Widow are just terrible.3. Tony Stark, obviously. Thor doesn't know what sex is. The hulk could go on a rape rampage, but I wouldn't want to see the outcome of that and maybe Brucie can't even go into hulk-mode. Captain America is a prude. Hawkeye has a 90's hair cut.

I pretty much have no idea what I'm talking about.

I agree with you there.1. Hulk>Thor>Captain America/Iron Man>Captain America>Iron Man>Hawk Eye>Black Widow2. Captain America. Best Avenger. I don't care about anything that follows in this thread. Tony Stark is second cause he's great. Thor is actually luzly at times in The Avengers. Banner/Hulk is alright with me. And Hawkeye and Widow bring up the rear.3. Everybody is in a committed relationship except Captain America and Hulk. So I pick the former.

I'm gonna go with Traag.1. Thor>Iron Man>Hulk>Captain America>Hawkeye>Black Widow (She doesn't even have any powers!)2. It depends. If we look at their separate movies, then Iron Man is the coolest. However, I actually enjoyed Thor the most in the movie. The adopted joke was the funniest joke in the whole movie.3. It depends, does rape count?If so, then Hulk>Thor>Iron Man>Hawkeye>Captain AmericaIf not, then Iron Man>Thor>Captain America>Hawkeye>Hulk

Why do you assume Hulk has to be in his monster form to participate in number 3? With that logic, Tony must be in his Iron Man suit to participate as well.

He doesn't, I think it would be the most effective. Every other guy is better looking than he is, so force is his only advantage.

I agree with you there.1. Hulk>Thor>Captain America/Iron Man>Captain America>Iron Man>Hawk Eye>Black Widow2. Captain America. Best Avenger. I don't care about anything that follows in this thread. Tony Stark is second cause he's great. Thor is actually luzly at times in The Avengers. Banner/Hulk is alright with me. And Hawkeye and Widow bring up the rear.3. Everybody is in a committed relationship except Captain America and Hulk. So I pick the former.

1. Pfft, yeah. I don't know what I'm talking about even though YOUR BRAWL CHAMPION WAS ALREADY DEFEATED IN THE MOVIE BY YOUR RUNNER-UP. Hulk is just a big, dumb mass of muscle with no control. Thor already defeated him in the movie, and both Iron Man and Thor can just fly up/away to gain whatever advantage they want. Not to mention Tony Stark would be smart enough to figure out some other way of defeating Hulk even if he couldn't just blow the shit out of him from the sky.2. Captain America's solo movie sucked, which really hurt the whole character in my eyes.3. Captain America is still just a nerdy virgin. Why would he get more than any of the others? Also, you didn't clarify that committed relationships mattered. I think Thor/Iron Man's women would understand that they have to have sex with as many others as possible in order to win an online internet argument. It's srs bsns.