Sleeping Dogs

Tynisa

Nice.Its not bad at all, a small hidden gem in my books.The fighting is good fun, and interesting.Storyline is basic, but meh, thats life.Driving is kinda bad, feels kinda like "The Getaway" driving on PS2. Its not game breaking though, still playable.--Mini review by accident. Anyone else played it?

• Upvote 1

How similar to Arkham city is it, and is Arkham worth buying?

Well, in Arkham City, you are surrounded by enemies. On the easiest difficulty, it relies on flying around the battlefield punching, but on the harder difficulties, it's more about countering at the right time. It's the same case with Assassin's Creed and Sleeping Dogs. Sleeping Dogs goes a bit deeper, though, with environmental interactions as well. You can throw your attackers into a furnace and watch them burn.

Hmm.If its similar, but not as good, i dont know if i will enjoy it.Convince me?

I don't own the game; I played it at a friend's house. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of Arkham City. The Sleeping Dogs demo was great, though. It's so fun to shove a man's head into an air conditioning unit and watch the blood splatter!

I don't own the game; I played it at a friend's house. Honestly, I wasn't a huge fan of Arkham City. The Sleeping Dogs demo was great, though. It's so fun to shove a man's head into an air conditioning unit and watch the blood splatter!

This be true.Its the potential of throwing someone off an edge, car doors, dustbins, etc that makes it fun for me.The combat itself is nice though, simple but varied enough that i dont get as bored as i would with AC.