Dragon's Dogma Pawn Rental

Jake

I noticed no one started anything like this yet, so I'm going to be the one.Post your pawn's name, level, class, gender, describe or post their appearance, and add a short description of them.For example, here's mine:Name: VergilLevel: 59Class: Strider/Ranger (Ranger has better stat gains, Strider has better AI)Gender: MaleAppearance: Vergil has the look of a teenage boy with red hair that comes down to his ears on either side. He has a scar running down his cheek.Description: Vergil is a confident young man happy to set out on adventure. He tries to work with the rest of the team in strategy, and takes aim at the strongest enemy. He will try his best to be an asset to your party!

How so?

Have you heard of the game Dragon's Dogma. It's an RPG that came out a few months ago. In it, you create your character, and then your create a permanent companion, called a "Pawn." You can hire two other pawns from PSN or XBL that other people made. I was hoping we could share our pawns. But, as you can see, it quickly turned into a joke.

Have you heard of the game Dragon's Dogma. It's an RPG that came out a few months ago. In it, you create your character, and then your create a permanent companion, called a "Pawn." You can hire two other pawns from PSN or XBL that other people made. I was hoping we could share our pawns. But, as you can see, it quickly turned into a joke.

oh right thats my fault. Honestly i just thought we were making up personnas :/ sorry mate
  • Upvote 1

oh right thats my fault. Honestly i just thought we were making up personnas :/ sorry mate

Haha, it was an honest mistake. Judging by the lack of genuine responses, it doesn't look like any of our members play Dragon's Dogma anyway besides me. At least we got a good laugh out of it, right?

Haha, it was an honest mistake. Judging by the lack of genuine responses, it doesn't look like any of our members play Dragon's Dogma anyway besides me. At least we got a good laugh out of it, right?

Haha more like there aren't many of us left lmao but yet :P thought it was gona turn into a forum game where we went dunging together lmao

Haha more like there aren't many of us left lmao but yet Posted Image thought it was gona turn into a forum game where we went dunging together lmao

Indeed. Not so many of us folk left.

I do not play this game, but i fully enjoyed creating my Brad character, and if i did own this game, he would be my pawn.

NJAHAHAHA