Skill Gear and Animal Outfits

Brodo Swaggins

First off, why not become the Alpha in your pack of friends with the Wolf outfit. Available for both males and females alike, this 5 piece outfit including Ears, Jacket, Legs, Tail and shoes is sure to have everyone howling.More of a night-time person? Then look your nocturnal best in my all new Fox outfit. Cunningly crafted for stealth and style, dog or vixen, you will be ready to hunt and outwit even the dangerous of prey!

You think they have those backwards?Skill outfits=good ideaSoF skill outfits=shit

Am I the only one a little weirded out about full on animal outfits?Like, fox/dragon/unicorn etc masks were alright, kinda cute. But a full on tail coming out of my bum? A little creepy..Also.Tired of all this SoF crap. It was cool when they offered bits of xp, gp, and some nice pieces of armour. But the pendants and outfits/cosmetic stuff take up a ton of room after so long. Soon, you'll need to stop by Solomon to *IRL-purchase* more bank space. No, I don't buy spins, just thinking long-term.I'm getting caught up on RS news and just getting frustrated with it all -.-